Monday, January 28, 2008

Its been a while

Currently Listening to: "Paperback Suicide"


Evangelicals








There hasn't been a whole lot going on with me other than school. I have a very busy semester ahead of me. I will be taking roughly 17 units and working 30 plus hours a week. My classes consist of: Sign Language 2 (which is a very, very early class.. 7:30) Communications, English (my class required English class) Drumming, and Math..





This past weekend was pretty fun. I went to a party and I got to see my roommate drunk off his ass. Something I have yet to see. He hasn't drank in a month; but Saturday night he went out with style. We tricked a friend of mine that it was his first time ever drinking. With that said, drank a fair amount of Jack Daniels. Everyone seemed to be amazed, calling him a "Natural Drinker."





After that party got shut down by the police, we went to another house for some more drunken fun. On our way to the next house, we had to make a quick stop to pick up some booze. By this time my roommate was drunk. The store was closed but you could still pick up items from the window. The lady asked what we wanted, and we told he a 12 pack of Pabst. In confusion she came back with a 40 ounce of King Cobra.. A real shitty beer. Al (my roommate) didn't hesitate and immediately asked for 7.... 7..... After that we headed to the party, were he got even more shitty. I won't say what happened with the rest of the night. I will say this is now in our possession.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Good to see you had a classy and respectable weekend. Oh, and a 40 of King Cobra will get you just as drunk as a half-rack of Pabst. It may not be pleasant, but it does what you set out to do.