Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday

Currently Listening to: Frank Black
"Don't You Rile Em"

So, I couldn't fall asleep until almost 5 this morning. I hate having insomnia. The worst part about going to sleep so late is the fact that there is absolutely nothing to do, no one to talk to, or anything.. Today's weather is still wet, but its nowhere as near as bad as it was yesterday. I don't really know what to do today. I can't go out skating because of the weather. I don't want to go out and spend a lot of money either. I do have to pay rent but that will only take about a half an hour to due.


Al is at work right now, most likely dealing with hungover, impatient, rude customers at his work place. Al is a bartender at a restaurant/bar called CaĆ’e Bernardo's/R15. Yes it is located on R and 15th. He tells me that people often ask him where is R15.... Nick is m.i.a. at the moment. He is most likely at his girlfriends house; which is down the street from our house.

I have to pay for my classes soon. I got a letter in the mail saying that if I don't pay soon, I will get dropped from all my classes. I qualified for the B.O.G.S. fee weaver so I don't have to pay for any of my classes; but I need to bring them some information about my financial and living status. But school has been closed for a while now since we are now on winter break. Hopefully I will make it in time.

Since the New Years Eve party at townhouse was shut down by the cops 15 minutes before midnight, the people run "Lip Stick" and "Fuck Fridays" are throwing a free dance party at Old Ironsides tonight. My friend just got a fake I.D. and she wants me to go with her that is something to due, but I think I'm going to lay low this weekend. Its now almost 1, I think I'll go take care of the rent and possibly go get some food. Hopefully when I walk to my car there won't be a anything covering my car.

No comments: