Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tubular Tuesday

Currently Listening to: Korn
"All in the Family"

Lately I have been listening to a bunch of music that I used to in middle/high school. Bands that I would be ashamed to admit that I used to listen... But fuck those peo
ple.. This brings be back to....The good ol'e times??? I guess you can say that... I have been listening to Blink 182, Korn, Eminem and a few other "great" 90's bands/artists. Sometimes people just need a retreat, vacation or even a blast from the past.

Today consisted of figuring out what is wrong with my car and finding out that I don't have the
funds to pay for the tune-up it so desperately needs. I should be able to take care of it next week when I get paid. Speaking of getting paid, I think I should ask for a raise. It's something that I think is due.

Nothing really interesting took place today. Before I went to work I went to my parents to eat like I usually do. Laid in bed, lounged on the bed a watched "Hackers". "Hackers" is a great nerd/geek movie by people who think they know how to relate to nerd/geeks all over the world. Of course you have Angelina Jolie as the sexy hacker that goes by the name Acid Burn. And some other guy who
reminds a lot of that Dawson's creek guy. He plays Crash Override, the hero. I'm not going to get into the movie much, I just want to say a few things this movie made me.

1. The movie consisted of many underage characters lighting up a "stog" (as my friend Phil would like to call them) and puff away. I'm not big on the whole smoking thing; although I will admit that I have a cigarette every now and then (more so when I have been drinking). But watching a 106 minute long movie of kids smoking is not my thing.

2. Horny.. All I need to say is Angelina Jolie.. You get the picture.

3. Really glad I didn't dress they way the characters did in the movie.


4. Wonder what the hell is the deal with Matthew Lillard. He always plays some weird guy in movies (Except Scream, where he was the weird killer). In this movie he was the stupid genius. The kid with no common sense but knows everything you need to know to hack into NASA. In a movie starring Freddy Prince JR, I forgot the title of; he plays some weird guy who was on the Real World... Then you have Scooby Doo. Nothing more needs to be said.

5. Horny... Again, Angelina Jolie.


Soon after the movie I was off to work.

Nothing really exciting today. After about 3 hours of editing, I decided to walk around the complex and take a few photos.

This is the microwave room. I wish there was a girl sitting and watching t.v. in this picture. It sure would make it creepy.
I made this say "poop" once...

And this photo is just weird.


After work I met up with my friend Christina so help her with somethings. We haven't seen each other since the time she threw up in my car after drinking a bottle of Captain Morgan with her friend. Yeah, I'm calling you out on puking in my car... But you know I love you.. That incident was little before Christmas, so she was never able to give me the Christmas present she got me. Until now....

A Flask.... This will come in handy... Oh yes!!!! Thank you Christina.

Soon after I went and got myself some food and now here I am.

Tomorrow I will be going out with one of the photographers from the stations. Hopefully Chris or Jordan... Those guys are the one's who are I tend to have the most fun with. But they both kind of remind me of these guys.

2 comments:

Chris said...

You've made a powerful enemy.

Anonymous said...

what happened to the original duff pic? where he's showing the ladies his Borat like seduction skills.