Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday Evening/Night

Currently Listening to: You Say Party! We Say Die!
"Poison"


Tonight the people over at "Fuck Fridays & Lipstick" are throwing this =====>
to make up for what happened on New Years eve. I not really feeling up to it tonight.

Today I took care of those errands (rent,bank and such) and than went to my parents house to eat. After that I went back to my house and met up with Will.

He decided that he wanted to upload an old skate montage that he made a few months ago onto youtube. Which you can see here.

As he waited patiently for the montage to render/upload/process I played the drums for a while.

I just started playing, which I don't think I can say that I "play" the drums yet. So I guess its more appropriate to say that I am learning.

After a very long while of waiting for the montage become finally completed; me and will decided to go to pick up our friend Anthony up from our friends house. After a whole bunch of nothing I came back to my house and now I'm sitting here wondering why I typed this.

I know one of the reasons why I started to have a "Blog" was to help me become a better writer. Hopefully it will help.





No comments: