Sunday, January 6, 2008

Last Night

Currently Listening to: "Portishead"
"Strangers"

So after numerous phone calls and text messages asking if I was going to Old Ironsides, I decided to go. Which I am thankful that I did. When I got there I met up with my friend Lauren, Kendra, Max and Tina. Even though there was a small line to get in, it took about 10 minutes of waiting in the cold weather. When I got in I immediately noticed it was packed.


It took a while for me to get something to drink; but at Old Ironsides it usually always is. I got a beer for my friend Max and myself. It turns out that it was his birthday. Cheers to you Max.. It took me a while to get comfortable enough (drunk enough) to start dancing. I don't really go to Old Ironsides that much. Its kinda of small. The same people go there that go to Townhouse on Fridays. I guess I'm just more comfortable at Townhouse. After a while I got a text from a friend asking me to meet up with her at the bar, so I did. She was telling me that she lost her money but got a free shot of whiskey but can't stand whiskey. So I took that off her hands and got her a beer. We talked for a minute and then headed to the dance floor.

I really need to learn how to dance.

To me the music they play is so randomly hilarious. It goes from Klaxons to LCD Soundsystem then to Snoop Dogs Sensual Seduction. After a while we danced, than Prodigy's "Smack My Bitch Up" came on. My friend was pretending to "Smack Her Bitch Up'' on me and accidentally punched me in the face.... Son of a bitch... After that I saw a few more familiar faces dancing around. When it was all over I met up with my friend Mark outside. After that we went to Del-Taco for a late night drunk food session.

I must say, the people who work at this particular Del-Taco need some serious.... I don't know how to put this. Basically they are all fucked up looking. I'm not saying I'm the most attractive person in the world, but seriously, they are fucked. Take the cashier for instance. Have you seen "Grandma's Boy"? You know that guy who talks like a robot and is super weird? Imagine that guy, but his faced soaked in grease, acne and British teeth.

Moving on.

When we got to Del-Taco, I saw my neighbor sitting with her friends at a table. She noticed me and came up and talked to me for a little while. She told me to call her once I get home so we can hang out. We get our food and a bunch of other people I know all show up. Danielle, Ashley and her boyfriend Mike, Nick and his girlfriend that is super cute, Mike Pennings and Aric Hondel. Mike and Aric were both pretty drunk. Mark was telling me that you don't want to fight Mike ever because he will just wrestle you and make you exhausted and then knock you out. I'll keep that in mind. After we eat, we head home.

Mark has been driving my car because I was unable to do that myself. I wasn't drunk, but I knew that if I drove home and got pulled over, I would have been fucked. Mark drives to Aric's house and I head home.

I text my neighbor to come over and she does. There is a problem with this though. A few months ago there was an incident with me, her, drinking and a hospital. I don't really know how to transition into talking about that from where I am at this point in this post, nor do I really want to. Maybe someday I will explain what happened.

I will leave with this. By the time she left, I was pissed. Sometimes people just don't care about people and take what they can from them.

No comments: